Provide accounting records as required by the Circular No. 200 from the Ministry of Finance
- Make a financial year similar to or different from a calendar year.
- Validate before updating.
- Approve documents.
- Update the general ledger from each document, journal or accounting period.
- Update multilayer data: Shared data, internal data, tax data, budget estimates.
- Debts in different currencies, debts classified according to object, invoice or project.
- Set debt limits for each customer, each supplier.
- Calculate the age of overdue debts and accounts payable;calculate the age of debts flexibly, by invoice, object or salesperson.
- Give discounts to each invoice.
- Process exchange rate differences.
- End an accounting year.
- Monitor and analyze incomings and outgoings: Account, department, cost center, cost item.
- Carry forward expenses automatically or as defined by users.
- Allocate costs as defined by your enterprise:
- Allocator and allocatee: Account, department, cost center, cost item.
- Allocation basis: Fixed coefficient, accrual account, quantity…
- Estimate detailed business results of each department, cost center or cost item.
- Provide financial reports as required by the Ministry of Finance or as inspection reports.
- Provide management, tax and financial reports under Vietnamese law:
- Financial reports: Accrual balance sheets; Balance sheets; Business results; Cash flow (direct and indirect); Financial report presentations.
- Tax reports: Tax returns, Input statements, Output statements.
- Management reports: Financial index analysis, Financial report analysis, Cost analysis, Profit and loss reports from departments and cost centers.
Consultancy and demonstration
Please provide complete information to get the best instructions.